Monday, July 30, 2007

Thing 9 Merlin

I've just been viewing Merlin and checking out the links - it's fascinating! I had no idea about all of those things it listed. The Web Awards were interesting - it was fun looking at the top three sites for different categories. I didn't know there were so many social networking sites. I went on Myspace for YALSA and Ask Us Now - that was the first time I had been on it. I was interested in the books link but just was able to click on the Amazon link to the books, not any actual posts about the books - maybe I had to be a member to see more. I saw that there were authors on the Teen Lit link - that was pretty cool but I didn't see how to view the posts on that either. (I think authors' websites are very intriguing, too.) It was easier searching for feeds from the bloglines website. I noticed that the Washington Post book link hadn't had new posts for a long time - that was a disappointment.

No comments: