Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thing 11 Library Thing

This was very enjoyable. I added 7 books. The second day I tried again and could add the books to my blog. The next time I reviewed my blog, all the book covers showed up - although the one HP cover is different from the one I own. (Two of the other book covers are different editions from mine also but I wanted to be sure a cover showed up so didn't choose those versions in LibraryThing.) I liked the recommendations. For one of mine, I had read all of the "books with similar tags" part of the recommendations. I found, though, with the "unsuggester" that when I put in Harry Potter, it seemed to think I would not like a lot of religious-type books - that was interesting. I liked knowing how many people had "my" books on their lists - and how popular they were. One of mine said it had "53,000 more popular books than it" - !

No comments: